The Terry campaign has decided to set the record straight about what Lee has done, particularly over the past four years, in a memo.
They sent it to us and you can download it too, by clicking here.
The highlights include the Hill-Terry Fuel Economy Reform law, which we focused on here recently.
It also includes:
- The law requiring federal vehicle refueling stations to provide ethanol
- The law making federal buildings more energy efficient
- The law authorizing the establishment of a program to fund alternative energy technologies
- The law providing better standards for liquid natural gas terminals
- The law providing tax credits for energy efficient homes
- The law providing incentives to boost sources of renewable energy production
The funny thing is, Terry has actually written laws to improve the situation.
You will however hear Terry’s opponents yelp, “Hope! Change!”
Of course, when you look at Lee Terry’s record you can see that that’s exactly what he is providing.