Wall? What wall?

From the comments section of the Politico:

President’s Obama’s critics are being unfair and silly for complaining he didn’t attend the ceremony to commemorate the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Just look at the man’s schedule, he had:

• a 10 a.m daily briefing from the intelligence community,
  • a 10:30 a.m. economic daily briefing,
  • an 11 a.m. meeting with senior advisers…
  • and then, right after that, at 6:45 in the evening, he had to sign an executive order about hiring veterans
  • and then at 7 p.m. he had a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu (with preconditions).

In the interim, it’s not like he was just sitting around the Rose Garden and enjoying the weather. Take a look at the White House web site, where you’ll see he was… oh. He was sitting in the Rose Garden enjoying the weather.

And I guess you are going to be asking where all the other current world leaders were, and why it is Obama had to stay around to go to Fort Hood.

This is pathetic, SS. Why not admit you and the wingers have to find ways to whine about Obama whenever you can, no matter how pathetic you sound?

2. Street Sweeper says:

Nate,
    Thought it was a funny comment — and the pic is real.

6:08,
    OK! I admit it! We ALL admit it! Obama IS pathetic!

(wait, what was the question?)

Just let me know when Obama starts spending millions of dollars attacking wounded swift boat veterans and outing U.S. spies.

What spies? Obama has dismantled and demoralized the CIA so much that none are left.

What boats? The ones State Sen. Kent Rogert sells with his "boat dealership."

Funny Democrats. Tricks are for kids.

How about talking about our rep Fortenhairy taking out over 500,000 in mortgages in the last year. What is up with that? He is now the 2nd poorest member of congress. I guess it costs alot of money to look that stupid.

6. Brian T. Osborn says:

When I returned to the states back in 1989, I stayed for a while as a guest with a dear friend's family in Broken Bow. Bob's kids had their birthdays around then, and they both put long lists of what they expected to get for their birthdays on the refrigerator. Being my usual, sarcastic self, I put my list up too. On it I asked for such things as world peace, an end to poverty, etc. I did get one of the items that I asked for on that list – the Berlin Wall fell on my birthday.

It was the greatest gift I have ever received, following only that of the gift of life that my parents gave me.

Mike and Stephanie Johanns are also millionaires, with their primary $1.5 Million home in Arlington, and vacation home in Florida.

Hal Daub plays his trumpet, Scott Knudsen drives his red car, Mary Daub awkwardly grins in front of the camera, Brinker Harding acts like somone on the WestWing….