We support Governor Heineman. We’ve had no conversations with anyone from Lakers’ campaign.
– Berexco company official, responding to the Mark Lakers claim of a donation “pledge”
Matt Sakalosky, Republican for Congress
– sign in the yard of Denny Esch, father of former Democrat Congressional candidate Jim Esch
Make money beautiful and smell good.
– campaign promise of CD-1 Congressional candidate, Jessica Lynn Turek, who lost the Dem primary by 2%
I don’t even know how to use one.
–Ben Nelson, on ATMS.
I know about the holograms.
– Ben Nelson, on credit cards.
I mean, I’m not without some skills.
– Ben Nelson, on his skills
If there are errors in the report, we’re going to make the allowed amendment to the reports…we now have a full staff…
– Democrat Gov candidate, Mark Lakers, on his claim of over $300,000 in campaign “pledges”
– Leavenworth Street
Public silence is tacit approval of (Democrat Gov candidate Mark) Lakers and his continued deceit.
– Anne Boyle
Senator Ben Nelson voted against holding polluters accountable.
– Sierra Club commercial
I’m raising money and at this point in time I think I’d have to say that I’m going to run.
– Ben Nelson
(The Nebraska Democrats’) dilemma may be the strongest argument for amnesty for illegal immigrants, as they appear to have finally identified a job that an American won’t do.
– National Review’s Jim Geraghty
It doesn’t pay enough.
– Reasoning given by Nebraska Democrat Chair Vic Covalt for why more Democrats won’t run for Governor
Ever had one of those days where it just felt like “Crap on me day”
–Mike Meister, on Facebook
Dave Heineman 71%
Mike Meister 18%
– First poll taken on Heineman vs Meister, in July 2010. Final tally was 74%-25%.
The biggest divide is the old is not embracing the new, and the new is frustrated with the old.
– Jane Kleeb on her group’s feeling about the current Nebraska Democrat leadership
…it’s very unlikely I’ll run for the Senate (in 2012).
– Dave Heineman (in July 2010)
Meister puts the ‘goober’ in gubernatorial.
– Jon Bruning
I’ve run out of patience.
– Ben Nelson to Don Walton re Dave Heineman
I think we all know the facts out here. Senator Nelson is in deep trouble with the citizens of Nebraska.
Senator Nelson embarrassed the state with the Cornhusker Kickback.
Senator Nelson did not listen to Nebraskans when he voted for the health care reform law.
(Part 3 coming tomorrow – Thursday morning)