Before the Links of the Day, because he is in the news again, a flashback to…
State Auditor Mike Foley’s infamous “Mullet Suit“. Business up top, Party downstairs…
- The Nebraska Dept of Health and Human Services gives a detailed response to the Auditor’s extremely critical report.
- NE-2 candidate Jack Heidel has a couple of ideas, won’t talk about some other stuff.
- Governor Heineman says state Sen. Ken Haar needs to lead the drive for a special session on the pipeline.
- The York County Attorney gets hammered by his own staff.
- Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza gives his Winners and Losers from last night’s GOP debate.
- More bests and worsts and mosts from the debate, via LA Times.
- And some from university publications.
- National Review’s Jonah Goldberg on the stupidity of MSNBC’s debate coverage.
- ConAgra learns, don’t f*** with the bloggers…
- We always enjoy Ken Rudin’s weekly “ScuttleButton” (rebus) challenge.
And thanks again for buying your Amazon.com stuff (that you were going to buy anyway, at no additional cost) via L.St.’s Amazon links! We greatly appreciate your clickage!