- The best evidence so far that Sarah Palin may indeed run for President in 2012: Whatever it is she did to her hair recently…
- Remember Brooklyn Congressman Anthony Weiner? The guy who Tweeted his junk to some gal, claimed Andrew Breitbart made it up, then was forced to quit? Yeah, a Republican has his gig now.
- Another Federal Judge delivers another blow to ObamaCare. (All about the insurance purchasing mandate…)
- Have YOU heard a rumor, public statement or (ghast) read a website that ATTACKS Barack Obama? Well, the Obama campaign has a new website where you can report the Evildoers. (Oh, and you can also turn in your “Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism” bumper sticker.)
- Brad Ashford’s wife is has made it official that she is running for Nebraska Regent, against former Omaha Mayor and Congressman Hal Daub. She is also the outgoing regent’s daughter.
Consider it an open forum on these topics or others today.
And thanks again to all who have been clicking our Amazon.com links when buying stuff you were going to buy anyway on Amazon! Thanks for helping us purchase those new really expensive light bulbs (you know, so we can keep the lights on…).