New Lee Terry ad

Lee Terry has a new ad out. See it here:

We will comment more on this Monday, but thought we would just get it up this Sunday evening.

LOTS more tomorrow!

I like Lee, and have voted for him, but this add is a bit weak. Oh and I would still vote for him if he were still on my ballot, but this time I am voting for Fortenberry.

2. Not a constituent but.... says:

If I were I would vote for him, but not because of this ad.

How much sense does it make for Terry to claim that he voted 157 times to cut spending by 7 trillion dollars when the country continues to swim in a cesspool of spending and debt? I realize that he usually votes conservative, but really, that statement doesn’t resonate.

3. Living in NE says:

I’m not sure if Freeman has any money for a TV ad.

I guess he didn’t file a report with the FEC by the 4/15 deadline–he must be claiming he hasn’t raised or spent $5,000.

I like this ad–the Senate is the problem. They’ve blocked the spending cuts that Terry and the House have voted. It’s a shame, really. We could have cut spending by 7 trillion.

4. Lil Mac says:

Item 1. “This add is a bit weak.” Really? You sure that add isn’t a bit week?

Item 2. Freeman is guaranteed to win by an advocate who misspells Freeman’s name.

Item 3. The reason why Terry’s efforts to cut spending didn’t result in less spending is because House reps VOTE; Democrats and wasteful fiscal moderates gang up to defeat spending cuts, which if they do pass the House are then defeated by Reid’s Democrat Senate, and if it squeaks past the Senate, Obama vetoes it. — Terry’s ad assumes all voters grasp this 5th grade level civics. Wishful thinking there, Lee.

Elective government is only as responsible as voters are knowledgeable, attentive and wise. No wonder Uncle Sam is on the short bus to oblivion.

5. Coach Bo says:

Wow I’m impressed with that throwing arm of Lee’s. He looks way better than that Benchwarmer that is running against him.

6. Some Thoughts says:

I don’t know that he has a prayer of victory, but I’ve noticed lots of Heidel yard signs out, and he sent out a nice direct mail piece. Maybe he’s running for the name recognition so he can do something else? Because I can’t imagine he beats Terry or even comes close. He has a surprising number of supporters judging by the yard signs, though.

7. My take says:

Let’s face it–Terry ripped White last time with a simple message–White supported the stimulus and ObamaCare–$2 trillion more in sending that Terry opposed. Game over.

Something tells me the “157” is going to stick in voter’s minds–probably a good move by Terry.